Posted Saturday, Nov 24, 2018
Stop reading about all those cool, innovative companies and JOIN ONE!
If you want to work for a great company, take satisfaction in seeing the delighted smiles of customers and most importantly, want schedule flexibility while working on an exciting new customer experience, then join us in making history. We are a new business that’s looking for hyper-organized, efficient, forward-thinking problem-solvers with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
We are looking for outgoing, energetic, positive people to accurately represent our brand, provide our clients with exceptional customer service, and cultivate long-term customer relationships. Our ideal applicant is highly motivated to set and achieve their goals, thriving on a bonus-driven environment, and a desire to build a career.
- Customer Obsessed: You truly enjoy helping people and enjoy that face to face interaction.
- Quality First: You have high standards and it shows in your work.
- Quick: You like to be busy, own and manage your responsibilities and keep the day moving along.
- Put the T in Team: You enjoy working in team environments – we’re better together!
- Flexible: You don’t mind a curve ball every once in a while and you can be flexible in responsibilities and schedule.
- Keepin’ up with the times: You have to use a smartphone, use apps, be familiar with apple software and can even scan a bar code or two.
- Having a flexible schedule is key
- Understand each customers needs and be able to provide real, effective solutions
- Ability to work Evenings, Weekends & Holidays
- Must be 18 years or older, with a valid driver's license, pass a background check, and Clean MVR
- Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Previous experience in sales and customer service is preferred, but not required
- Strong attention to detail
- Multi Lingual beneficial but not required
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must have superior organizational skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 20 lbs
- Must be able to maintain a professional business attire and appearance
Multiple Positions Available
Please apply by sending your Resume to [email protected]
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Income: $25k to $125k /year